Integrate your referral code & share candidates
1. Go to the Advanced field (in Settings) and enable Canned Responses (Templates).
2a. Create a new message with your referral
text (including your referral code).
3. Start a new message. Click More options (three dots) and choose
Canned responses. Select your referral
template to import it to the message.
2b. Click the More options (three dots) in the toolbar at the
bottom of the message (next to the
Discard draft button)
2c. From the menu, choose Canned
responses and then New canned
response. Name your Template, e.g. "Referral".
Create a hyperlink for your referral code
1. Start a new message and click on the Insert Link button.
2. Insert your MoBerries referral code in the Web address section and
edit the Text to display field.
1. Head over to your MoBerries dashboard and scroll down to Candidate Referrals. Copy your referral code (URL for invites).
Access your MoBerries referral code & e-mail template
2. Click on the E-mail template to access our suggested text. You are welcome to tailor it to match your employer branding. Make sure your personal referral
link is integrated, so we know which
candidates were referred by you.
3. You can now send the template to your unneeded candidates!
MoBerries © 2018. All rights reserved.
Our team will be happy to answer
any questions & guide you through the process!